Saturday, May 11, 2013

Extra Posts #8


Ten Extra Posts #8



With this project, I am having trouble deciding what can get me marked down or not. I want to have fun and I want this project to be the epidomy of my struggles – the height of Senior Year. It makes it hard when they say that they will stop the clock when you start “speaking in circles”. If there's anything I can better, it's making a sentence into a paragraph. I know how to drag things out until you ears bleed. I'm not saying I plan to cheat like that, but it's just a little unsettling when you think about it. I must create, what the teachers will deem at their descretion, “new content” with every sentence. If I think I am being timed for my 30 minutes of speech, I might not be. The biggest scary thing I can think of – is 2-Hour Presentation makeups. I barely survived the other two. I hope to God this one will go perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment